Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pepto Bismol Pink Patio

Iowa State Fair...the pictures say it all!!


We started off the day with a Pork Chop on a Stick and immediately headed for the shade, because we were there on the hottest day of the year.

I love babies!! We saw newborn (some only 1 day old!!) pigs, cows, sheep, goats and chickens. They had staff members holding some of the babies, but they even let me hold the chick!!


My husband the farmer, my mother the corndog and me as a cardinal. Who thought up this cutout?!?

Elated to be riding "Ye Olde Mill." My parents were right behind us, so we behaved on this romantic boatride!!


We're upside down. We were also sideways and backwards and every other which way.


Yummy!! We got a large bucket of hot cookies right before we sat down to listen to the Bee-Gees cover band. It was a great day!!

No comments: