Monday, October 22, 2007

A lack of blogging in the past few weeks doesn't necessarily mean I don't have anything to blog about, just a lack of effort. So, I'll review...

  • We celebrated MandyMack's birthday last weekend and Aaron learned how to play beer pong and flippy cup.And yes, his eyes are burning red. I think that's what pure determination looks like when captured digitally.
  • The following Saturday, we went to the Iowa State vs. Texas game. They lost 56-3. Normally this would be fairly upsetting, but my genius husband predicted to score of the game down to the last point, so it was pretty exciting!!
  • Aaron sent me flowers for our "3 year dating, 2 years since he proposed, almost 1 year we've been married" anniversary. They were sooooo pretty!!

  • I was offered and accepted a new job. I will now be working for Almaco, a research agriculture equipment manufacturing company in Nevada. I think my official title is "Administrative Coordinator," but basically I'm the secretary. I had my orientation this morning and I'll be training part-time until my last day at Gateway, which is October 31st.
  • The dogs broke another key on the laptop with one of their toys. We are now completely missing the "W" key, so I have to touch the area just right to get a "W" to come out. That adds to the broken "L" key and the missing "Page Down" key.
  • We got a lot of outside work done this past weekend and the kitchen is about 1 night away from being completely finished. I'll post before and after pictures of that later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!! How exciting! And on the house almost being done! Yeah!!! What a relief when that is done!

.ambre. said...

ditto on the congrats! secretaries always get the highest score on snood... or so i've heard!