Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally, an answer!!

For 3 1/2 years I've been asking Aaron why in the world we have to keep so many freakin' empty coffee cans. They're stacked up 3 or 4 deep on several different shelves in the house. There are a few that have gotten "jobs" over the last few years. There are 2 labeled "Puppy Chow" that we wash out and reuse every time we make it. There are another couple that we use for painting. Other than that though, the other 10 or so just sit empty.

Today though, my huband gave me a big "I told you so" when he used a bunch of them to cover up the plants that are already in our garden.

2 comments:

Principal said...

I too am married to a pack rat. We have 85 sets of dishes. 4 sets in the cupboards and another trillion in the attic. Now, she wants to buy another Christmas set. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect use! Way to go! I have been storing up milk jugs to use instead of recycling them for that same use! Gotta love pre-last-frost and veggies!

- Dana