Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm with ya!!

I wholeheartedly agree with Campbell Brown. I'm tired of seeing negative ads, filled with lies, one after another all night long. At the very least, stop wasting your money trying to make the other guy look bad, and tell me what you're going to do.* And really, even if the ads aren't negative, I'm surely not going to make my decision based on TV ads paid for my the candidates. Sadly, I realize that some people will though.

*This statement is more geared towards McCain. The Wisconsin Advertising Project found nearly 100% of McCain's ads to be negative during the week of September 28 - October 4. During the same period, only 34% of Obama's ads were negative. So, I'm supposed to vote for McCain just because Obama is "dangerous" according to your commercials?? Even though I have no idea what McCain'd do if elected?? That doesn't sit right with me...

No comments: