Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I grow babies!!"

I thought this deserved to be double posted:

We had people over on Sunday for a cookie exchange (yum!!) and were talking about Christmas trees - real vs. fake, who waters it, how long it stays up, etc... A friend was mentioning that she has a hard time remembering to water their tree, and I said that I never thought about it, but maybe I would mroe often if it was my job. It's Aaron's job though, so it just never even occurs to me. To that, my mom lovingly asked, "What do you do around here?!?" I quickly responded that, "I grow babies!!"

But I thought this was a good time to let you know, for those who aren't aware, that I have an amazing husband. I'll admit, he probably does more around the house than I do. He likes to cook, so he cooks most of our meals. He doesn't hate doing dishes by hand the way I do, so if there's a backlog of dishes, he does the extras. He's okay with folding laundry one basket at a time, whereas I prefer to have a mountain on the bed to fold all at once, so he usually ends up folding. The list goes on and on... That's not to say that I don't do anything, but I know I'm a very lucky girl when it comes to the housework department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you have a wonderful husband too!