Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's the little things

In honor of Valentine's Day, I just want to say how much I appreciate all the little things Aaron does for me every day!!

He sticks Post-Its on the bathroom mirror or in my lunch to tell me that he loves me.
He throws my towel in the dryer so it's warm when I get out of the shower.
He makes me homemade bean and ham soup, because he knows it's my favorite.
He gets up first (almost always) in the mornings to let the dogs out and lets me lay on his pillow for a few minutes.
He helps me pick out clothes and shoes for work, so I'm always looking my best.
He makes me breakfast in the morning, sometimes a bowl of cereal and other times surprises me with French Toast (It was very tasty this morning, thanks!!)
He sacrifices sleep to spend time with me when he's really busy with work.
He gets me my books for school when I'm too lazy to get out from the blanket on the couch.
He supports me throughout any problems my family is having.
He gave me his very first business card!! And didn't laugh when I made my own and gave it to him!!
He picks out the sweetest cards that make me cry a little bit.

Basically, he's wonderful each and every day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

No comments: