Wednesday, May 31, 2006

**If you're a Crocs-lover, stop reading now!!**

When Crocs first came out I thought, "Well those look kind of comfortable. Maybe I'll buy a pair." I know people that wear them to work in the kitchen. Makes sense to me. I know people that wear them to work at a daycare. That also makes sense. I know people who wear them gardening, while on errands, or just around the house. All of those options seem reasonable. But now, Crocs are just out of control!!

I went to the Lion King in Des Moines with my mom a couple months ago and most people were very nicely dressed. Then there was a lady wearing a skirt, a sweater, and Crocs!! When did they become a dressy shoe?!? And just a couple days ago I saw a business woman checking into the hotel wearing a nice business outfit and Crocs!! When did Crocs become business approved shoes?!?

A picture, for those of you that don't get out much :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am one of those that totally don't get the phase all together. I see men wearing them a lot as well as kids. I just don't get it? Are they actually comfortable? Or is it just that they look funny? I think my Chaco's are the best and I would higly recommend they for comfort and style any day... :)!