Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bridezilla

Wow!! I am watching a show called "Bridezilla" right now and all I can say is WOW!! Here are a few quotes:

We were originally planning on a budget of about $75,000 but now we're closer to $100,000.
What?!? That's more than out house cost!!

Uhh, excuse me!! Don't you know you're not supposed to touch a woman's engagement ring?!? NEVER touch it again!!
Where did that rule come from?!?

I don't want my girls in front of me. Oh no, I DON'T want that!!....I'm just very nit-picky. I know about photography so I know what I'm looking for.
You have 5 days until your wedding, maybe you should just pick a photographer!!

For the next 132 days, I hope to be absolutely nothing like these ladies!!

1 comment:

.ambre. said...

i think you'll do fine. just wait until others start to sound like those chicks about YOUR wedding. we had a "wedding co-ordinator" that we refered to as the "wedding nazi". she was a trip. she yelled at my mom and my personal assistant. my very peacable husband just about gave her a piece of his mind!