Friday, July 28, 2006

It was ICE CREAM FRIDAY!!

And it's about time. Since Monday, I've thought it should be Friday. I don't think I even remember Monday at this point, it was just such a long week!!

That's not to say that it wasn't a productive week. I made trips to both Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart and got all kinds of wedding goodies. Our massive quantities of paper that we ordered for all kinds of projects arrived yesterday. Aaron and I got to have dinner together and hang out 2 nights this week and we managed to catch some sales at the mall last night and got new work clothes. My wonderful fiance also encouraged me to get a new dress for the wedding we're attending tomorrow and I feel absoutely beautiful in it.

And now to celebrate that it's Friday, in addition to the ice cream I ate at work, I'm going to have a girls night out.

No comments: