Saturday, October 07, 2006

3 weeks!!

In just 3 weeks I will be married to the love of my life. I will officially be Blakely JaDeane Mortvedt. What a name!! I've already had the pleasure of trying to spell Mortvedt for someone over the phone, which is not an easy task. "M-O-R-T as in Tom-V as in Victor-E-D as in Dog- T as in Tom," which is still followed by some confusion at times. I've tried signing the name "Blakely Mortvedt" as well, which is definitely more complicated than "Blakely Rule." But so many great benefits will come with the name, that I don't mind.

Just 21 more days of practice...

1 comment:

.ambre. said...

erik always wants me to spell out our name for people so he can hear me say: S-A-U-TT- as in "butt"-E-R. :) you day's so close!!! yeah!!!
oh, and i LOVED your thamk you stationary. it's gorgeous!