Monday, October 09, 2006

Did it happen to you??

For all of you married folk out there...

Did you have a day sometime before your wedding where it really hit you?? Like all of a sudden *BAM* "You're getting married in just 19 days!! You will officially be a wife soon!!" Today was that day for me.
  • Amanda and Missy (2 bridesmaids) came over last night and helped me put together some wedding 'stuff'.
  • Today I got to work and our wedding was on the "3-week" (a report they give out forecasting the events for the next three weeks). I mean, I saw the "Rule Mortvedt Wedding" in print on an official work document.
  • Aaron spent his morning working on our ceremony programs, so I came home to see even more wedding 'stuff' accomplished.
  • We got another wedding gift in the mail today and we used some of our shower gifts today.
  • We filled out our application for Marriage License today. Although my mom objected at being deemed the 'uninterested party', because she's not disinterested, we filled it out and I wrote "Blakely JaDeane Mortvedt" as my name for after the marriage.

19 days and it really will be that day!!

No comments: