Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Steve LOVES his new rope frisbee!!

Can I just say how much I love grocery shopping at Fareway?? I had forgotten how great it was, because Aaron and I had gotten into the habit of going shopping on Sunday afternoons, when Fareway is closed, so we normally went to Hy-Vee. For lack of a better description, Hy-Vee has been pimped out to college students here in Ames and I'm not a huge fan of going there.

Friday evening I went to Fareway. It took me a while to get my bearings and figure out where everything was, but once I did, it was great!! The prices are so much better than Hy-Vee (yes, I'm cheap!!) and it was so nice to have my groceries carried out to the car for me!! I think we'll definitely be making an effort to shop on weeknights or Saturdays more often...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Fareway too! I love that for the exact same item, not having to go to some generic of generic brand, but a real "label" I can pay half as much! Amazing what no money spent on marketing can do!