Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I should expect it, I am married to someone 13 years me senior!!

Sometimes I feel old, but after thinking about it, I'd rather refer to it as sensible.
  • Aaron and I own, and use, a pill cutter. In general, I don't think young healthy couples own such a thing. And there's something about it that just makes me feel older. I think it's because I have memories of sittign at the kitchen table on a Saturday night with my grandma while she doled out the pills for the next week. However, we have one because I read that you should take half a vitamin, twice a day, because your body will be able to absorb the vitamins better that way.

  • Several nights a week, we're in bed before 9pm. Our "normal" bedtime is 10pm, but lately we've been hitting the sack even earlier. I feel like we have a good reason though. We're in bed because we get up at 4:30am to go to the gym.

  • Then there's the obvious "I'm 22 and don't go out and get wasted 4 nights a week." That one I'm pretty okay with.

  • We have spent many a night recently vacuuming and steam cleaning our carpets - and were excited about it!! I'm embarrassed to say how disgusting our carpets were before, but the good news is, they're a lot less disgusting now!!

1 comment:

.ambre. said...

i hear ya about the bed time thing. erik's working 6 to 6 all week so we're trying to be asleep by 9 or 9:30 which is really weird when it's not a habit! way to go with the gym discipline. wish that worked for us!