Friday, July 25, 2008

The kind of week I've had

I don't know why, but I've been in a funk this week - for lack of a better word. I wake up in the morning tired, even if I go to bed early the night before, I'm usually annoyed with someone at work within minutes of walking in and every day just seems to drag on. We've been really busy this week, so maybe I'm just suffering from a lack of downtime or "me" time, but whatever the reason, the "funk" remains.

So yesterday at lunch, I asked Aaron if we needed gas. The act of getting gas itself doesn't cheer me up, but getting candy at a gas station does. (I'll readily admit that when I'm in a bad mood, I eat junk food. I know it's not good for me, but I do it anyways.) Then my husband said he wanted to go to Sam's Club to get gas, because it's cheaper. I happily agreed, because they sell lots of candy there!! This is what I got to try to improve my mood:

The candy helped a little, and so did all the great jokes from the Laffy Taffy. Here's to hoping I get out of this funk soon!!

No comments: