Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things about the two of us

This is kind of like the 25 things from Facebook - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!

♥ What are your middle names? Michael and JaDeane
♥ How long have you been together? About 4 1/2, married for 2 1/2.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 8 months - we spent pretty much every Saturday together at work.
♥ Who asked who out? Aaron asked me over as friends, but then tricked me and romanced me - it was a date by the end of dinner :-D
♥ How old are each of you? I'm 23 and he's 36.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My older brother lives in town, but we probably see his sister almost as much.
♥ Any pets? We have our 2 boys, Steve and Nick, and their 'cousin' Max lives with us right now too.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Finances - Chloe will be here in a couple months and I'm basically unemployed. Not how we planned it!!
♥ Did you go to the same school? No, which is good, because he graduated when I was in kindergarten and that's just weird to think about!!
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope.
♥ Who is the smartest? Well, I'm always right (hee-hee) but he did score a point higher on his ACT's.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? We deal with our emotions differently, and I'm definitely more vocal about my emotions.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't go out much, but when we do, there's a good chance it's Panchero's.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Again, we deal with it differently.
♥ Who does the cooking? Well, since Aaron doesn't like Hamburger Helper or Chicken Patties every night, he does!!
♥ Who is more social? Probably me.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us are really neat freaks. I'm more of an organizer than he is though.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Ooh...that's tough. Probably me.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Currently, I do. Me and my Snoogle take up a lot of space. I've promised Aaron a bigger job if/when I'm gainfully employed again!!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? We get up at the same time for work, but I'm a better "sleeper-inner" on weekends.
♥ Where was your first date? At his house. He made me dinner, charmed me with his dog, and we watched "Finding Nemo" together.
♥ Who has the bigger family? We each have 2 siblings, but both my immediate family and extended family are bigger, I think.
♥ Do you get flowers often? No, but he does send me flowers occasionally and it's always a nice surprise!!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With our families. We're lucky to have them all nearby, so we don't have to decide.
♥ Who eats more? We're about same-same right now, but it used to be Aaron.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? We both do.
♥ Who drives when you are together? 99% of the time it's Aaron.

No comments: