Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Birthday dear Fia-a-ance...

We're only a few hours into Aaron's birthday, but I've already learned a few things about making his day great.

#1--I should make sure the dogs don't start whining a half hour before we are going to get up.
#2--I shouldn't try making him breakfast, not even muffins from a box, because it just won't go right!!
#3--If I am going to attempt to make him breakfast, I should make sure I have everything I need for it.
#4--I should order up some weather that is above zero!!
#5--I need to try to remember all the surprises I have planned BEFORE we leave the house in the morning.
#6--I should blast Christmas music throughout the house all day long. There's not much he likes more than listening to Christmas music!!
#7--I should dress the dogs up in costumes and teach them to bark "Happy Birthday"

I guess above all though is making sure he has a great day and knows how much I love him. I think I can be successful at that!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON MICHAEL MORTVEDT!! YOU'RE THE BESTEST!!

No comments: