Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is it just me??

I am currently in a computer lab on campus. I came in here with the intention of studying for a test I have tomorrow, because it's an online class with an online textbook, so I really need a computer to study for it. But instead, I'm too distracted to study. There is a group of 3 people in here watching a program from a website called "Democracy Now." I know that this is the program they're watching, because they've been talking about it for the last 5 minutes. They also discussed that they should bring headphones if they're going to watch this again, because the sound might be distracting to other people in the lab...you think?!? Then stop watching it NOW!! I don't understand people...

The good news is, there's only 39 days until our wedding!!

No comments: