Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's my Senior Year

I have recently started my fourth year here at ISU. (And I hope it goes by quickly so I can be done, but that's not the point here...) And I lived in Ames for 7 years before attending ISU. On Thursday night, I attended my first ISU Football game. About time, I know. I had helped organize a staff tailgate at work and then a bunch of people went to the game together. I understand the basics of football, but it's harder to figure out what's going on when actually at the game, so I basically just did what all of the guys did around me. If they yelled, I yelled. If they jangled their keys, I jangled mine. I attemted a belly bump with Aaron after an ISU touchdown, but he was too busy laughing at me to participate. It was a good time!!

And for anyone interested...56 days until the wedding!!

No comments: