Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our wedding pictures are up!! Our wedding pictures are up!!

My husband and my brother both love the movie "The Jerk" and often quote it. Most commonly quoted is: Navin R. Johnson: The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! Harry Hartounian: Boy, I wish I could get that excited about nothing. Navin R. Johnson: Nothing? Are you kidding? Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now. I've heard this so often that this is the "tune" to which I say "Our wedding pictures are up!! We're somebody's now!! Millions of people will look at these pictures..." Ok, so that's a bit of an exageration, but that's what I was thinking in all of my giddi-ness.

You can view all ~800 of them here, by searching for our event. Your best bet is to type in "Rule" and then we are one of only two events to show up. The pictures are split into categories for easier viewing. You don't really have to look at all 800, but they're pretty wonderful, so you'll probably want to!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at all of your pictures!! You look SOOO beautiful Mrs. More-tweet, and Aaron is so handsome, you two make a great looking couple. Hope you're having a wonderful first couple weeks as a newlywed couple and CONGRATULATIONS again!!

~Mrs. Filipiak

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I love how they captured so much of all the details that you put into the wedding and reception... how lovely!

But, I am a bit confused... we left before this happened, but why is there a man dancing with a loaf of bread? :)!

(My favorite Jerk line is, "All I need... is this lamp. All I need... is this lamp and this..."

Thanks again for sharing your day with us! Much love!