Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It was raining...INSIDE!!

Since it has been wet and rainy outside, the boys have been tracking in mud all over the house. So I decided tonight that I was going to vacuum the living room and sweep and mop the kitchen. It was going flawlessly. The living room had been vacuumed, I swept up the mud and hair from the kitchen and I had our brand new mop all ready to go. I filled up the kitchen sink with water and Pine Sol, started mopping, and then heard a dripping in the basement. I ran downstairs and saw water practically raining out of a pipe in the ceiling. I threw a bucket under it and came back upstairs to find water pouring out of the cabinet under our kitchen sink. Luckily, I already had the mop out, so it was easy to clean up. I'm not really sure what's wrong with the sink/drain and Aaron won't be home until late tonight, so it will remain a mystery. Unfortunately, that means I couldn't do dishes tonight. Oh well!! :-D

No comments: