Tuesday, December 05, 2006

10 things that make Blakely smile

(in no particular order...)
  • When Aaron does a "jig" for me.
  • When it's time for bed, we let the dogs out one last time. When they come inside Nick the dog runs around the house until he finds me, then turns around and runs downstairs. It's like he just has to say "good-night mom!!"
  • Cookies. And chocolate. Especially chocolate chip cookies!!
  • Referring to Aaron as my husband! An old friend from high school found me on facebook recently and asked if I had gotten married. I was practically giddy to be able to reply and say, "Yes! And my husband is wonderful!!"
  • Kids. They're simply wonderful.
  • Our wedding pictures. Our photographer did a great job of capturing the day and I love looking back on the day that Aaron and I became husband and wife.
  • Getting personal mail. Both email or 'snail-mail', as long as it's not junk or a bill!!
  • Thinking about the future. It's a little daunting at times, but I'm so looking forward to growing and changing with Aaron and creating a family.
  • Thursday nights. Maybe this makes me a TV-junkie, but I love sitting down and watching 3 hours of TV that I love. We snuggle, we eat popcorn and I don't have to think about school or work or bills or anything in the 'real world.'
  • Doing something nice and/or unexpected for Aaron that makes him smile.

No comments: