Sunday, December 03, 2006

Did I really see that?!?

Aaron and I got tickets to the Guns 'N Roses concert through work on Friday. It was an interesting night with some definite "firsts."
  • It was the first time I'd seen a burlesque show. They had a group called "The Suicide Girls" as one of their opening acts.
  • We witnessed a young couple having intimate relations a few rows behind us. I expect to see a lot of different things in Hilton Coliseum, but that was not one of those things!!
  • It was the first time I've witnessed a celebrities 'pre-madonna' attitude first-hand. Axel Rose decided that he "just wasn't feeling it" and Guns 'N Roses didn't take the stage until after 12:30 a.m., four-and-a-half hours after the concert started.

We got to hang out with a lot of friends from work while were were there, so it was a fun night, but I definitely don't need a repeat of the "firsts" any time soon.

No comments: