Friday, November 11, 2005

We need a fenced in backyard!!

I was sitting in my night class last night and I got a text message from Aaron. It said "I guess you could call Steve 'Amazing Grace.' He once was lost, but now is found." I found out later that he somehow got his outside leash unattached from the stake and was running around town. Aaron had to look around town for over 15 minutes to find him (and Slater is not a very big place!!) As a cute sidenote, apparently the only reason Aaron realized Steve was gone was because Nick started pawing at the door. Then, he refused to go in his cage and stood by the door waiting for Aaron to get home with Steve.

Besides the fact that our dogs are tricky and somehow pull themselves loose, we need somewhere for this guy to run and jump without his leash restricting him!!

No comments: