Friday, October 28, 2005

It's our "Negative One Year Anniversary"

One year from this date, Aaron and I will be getting married!! It's a very exciting day for us (well, me at least!!) I'm planning on going dress shopping in a few weeks, which I'm uber excited about. I also get to see my aunt, who is a florist, tomorrow and hopefully we'll get a chance to talk flowers for at least a few minutes (but I don't want to take any glory away from my cousin at her baby shower). Right now, I have absolutely no idea what I want for flowers though (which, if you ask Aaron, you'll find out is rare, because I'm full of ideas!!), so I'm anxious to get some expert advice.

By the way though, have I mentioned that I'm getting married one year from today?!? Yippee!!!!

Ring update: It's still very sparkly and I still love to stare at it. My gloves with a "ring hole" are in progress, but I haven't figured out how to get the hole from getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger, so I haven't started wearing them yet. If it sparkles just right, the dogs think it's a fun toy and try to eat it. That would not go over well...

But, the good news is, I'm getting married to the love of my love one year from today!! Geez Petes I'm lucky!!

No comments: