Saturday, January 21, 2006

And the blog lives on

Wow. I just realized it's been almost 2 weeks since I wrote in here!!

So, first the wedding update. The Bridal Fair was fun. I got us a great deal on the tuxes and a few other ideas. We also made a stop at Jordan Creek Mall on the way home and I found a skirt on super, super clearance in chocolate brown. There was only one left, and it was in my size, so I figured it was meant to be and I bought it for the rehearsal dinner. (Yes, I AM already thinking about my outfit) The church we planned on getting married in called us and said they just realized (after 3 months) that there's a conflict and we can't use the church until late afternoon, causing us to come up with a plan B. We also found some really great vases that we're going to use on about half the tables at an amazing price and discovered someone in the area rents out chocolate fountains. All kinds of craziness, especially considering there's 9 months until our wedding.

With the start of the semester, I've realized how much more productive I can be when I'm busy, as opposed to when I have all the time in the world. With school and working 2 jobs, I'm usually gone for about 10 hours a day, but my time when I am home seems a lot more productive. I also appreciate the time I do have more. We slept until 8:30 this morning. It was crazy good.

No comments: