Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm IT!!

Tagged by Dana Cramer

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
Dietary aide at a nursing home
Hostess at Village Inn
Banquet Server at Gateway
Associate Teacher at a daycare

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, (and Have or Have not):
Overboard
Finding Nemo
Ladder 49
Annie

Four Places I Have Lived:
Clear Lake, IA
Klemme, IA
Ames, IA
Slater, IA (do you see the trend??)

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Wheel of Fortune
Law and Order

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Colorado
Los Angeles
Wulfrath, Germany
Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Dana's blog
Emma's website
theknot.com
The Weather Channel

Four Favorite Foods:
Chocolate
Popcorn
Fried Chicken
Chocolate (I Love It!!)

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
New York
Hershey, PA
London
Hilton Head, SC (because Aaron used to live there and said he wishes I'd been there with him, so we could spend our nights laying on the beach watching planes land...he's so wonderful)

Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme: (Yer IT!)
Keeton
Dena
Trishia
Aaron
(Assuming you all still read this!!)

Thanks for tagging me Dana!! It was a great alternative to homework (refer to previous entry)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, thank you Blakely! It was so good to see you two this weekend! Next time you guys come down I hear the boys are going to watch a game somewhere and we get to talk weddin shop? Yeah!

(I thought you'd like it as an alternative to homework, ;)! )