Sunday, January 08, 2006

Getting Closer

So I've been dress shopping a few more times in the recent weeks, and I'm definitely getting close to finding my dress. There are a few that I absolutely love, but am having too much fun trying them all on to make a decision yet!! I've changed my mind on my bridesmaid dresses once, but I'm totally sold on the ones I've picked out now.

Over break, we've spent lots of time brainstorming, and we have some great ideas for programs, centerpieces, flowers, and all kinds of things. I'm SOOOO excited. Next weekend, I get to go to a Bridal Show in Des Moines, which should be awesome, although I am a bit worried about coming up with way too many ideas!!

With classes starting tomorrow, I'm hoping that I can have an amazingly efficient semester and accomplish all the things I need to to keep our wedding, and life, on track.

No comments: