Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh my Goodness!!

I still maintain that it was mean to call me weeks before I said I could pick up my dress to say it was done, I am happy to say that my mom and my Steven are going to accompany me up to Minneapolis this weekend so that we can pick up my dress!! I'm VERY VERY VERY excited.

Also, Aaron and I get to purchase our wedding bands soon!! And by soon, I mean sometime this weekend most likely!! We found some that we love in an eBay store, so we want to get them ordered while we still have the chance.

I also got to drop a class that I HATE earlier this week and I found out tonight that I have a pretty good chance of being able to see my little brother in a couple weeks!! I have to say, although I still have way more to do than I have time for and I'm a bit tired, this has been a pretty good week!!

No comments: