Sunday, March 05, 2006

Piles and piles of stuff

Aaron had to work at 6:30 this morning and I don't have to work until 3:30 tonight, so I have the whole day at home with just me and the animals. I am doing my best to be productive (not that you can tell, since I'm online right now!!) but I just realized how much stuff we have EVERYWHERE in our house. I spent over an hour just sorting through the piles of stuff in our office.

My next task is to rearrange the furniture in our house, so that everything is back where it belongs. A bunch of stuff got moved around before the Super Bowl (yes, a month ago!!) and hasn't been moved back yet.

The worst part is, even if everything gets put away where it belongs, we will still have a basement and a garage full of stuff that we need to get rid of. I can't wait until this summer when we can have a garage sale and hopefully get our house back!!

No comments: