Sunday, August 13, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!!

So the other night, we got a message from my brother's phone number. It was Samuel L. Jackson, promoting his new movie. See, you can go to the website (www.snakesonaplane.com) and send a personalized voice message to someone. (Ours said that we should stop spending all of our free time obsessing over our pets...) So ever since then, Aaron has been obsessed with it and the way that Samuel says it. "I'm talking about SNAKES ON A PLANE!!" I highly recommend that everyone go to the website. You can hear the messages without actually sending them to someone and it's hilarious!! I still have no desire to see the movie though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Josh did that to me last night and it was hilarious! Especially since it said my name in the beginning and was coming from his phone number. What a great movie ad job! (How many days left Blakely!!!)