Monday, January 08, 2007

It's my last first day!!

My amazing husband had flowers delivered to me at work this afternoon to celebrate my last first day of school!! He is so wonderful!!

I found a website that will calculate the number of days, hours, minues and even seconds until I become a college graduate. 116 days from now and I'll be officially done with school!! (I think if you click on "116" it will give you an up to the second countdown, since I'm sure you're dying to know!!)

At the end of my 3 week break, and during our wonderful real weekend together, Aaron and I were talking about how happy we will both be when I am done with school. Right now it feels like so many things in our life are being put on hold until I am done with school and it will be so great to move on!! So for that reason, I can't wait until I'm done!! However, this should be an interesting last semester. I'm taking a first-aid class, pre-calculus, and 3 psych classes - Psychology of Gender, Psychology of Small Group Behavior, and Psychology of Religion.

1 comment:

.ambre. said...

sounds like an interesting class list. don't get too psyched out!