Tuesday, January 23, 2007

We get Taco Plop tonight!!

I am so thankful that I have continual reminders of how great my husband is, especially to me!!

I am taking a math class this semester, because my major requires me to take one more math class in order to graduate. I'm taking pre-calculus, which shouldn't be that hard, because I took pre-calculus in high school and I even took calculus my freshman year of college. However, I haven't retained a lot of the knowledge, or at least I'm slow to remember it, and my instructor doesn't speak English very well. He has his lesson written out on paper, with examples and all, and doesn't do well if he has to stray from that, such as when someone asks a question.

This is where the wonderful husband comes in... Aaron was a Math and Business major in college, so he's super-great at math!! I have homework due every few days online and he totally helps me out with it. We also have a quiz every Friday in my class, and after last Friday I told Aaron that I didn't know how to do one of the questions on the quiz. He proceeded to apologize for not explaining it better to me when we were doing my homework, even though it's obviously not his responsibility to teach me. (I think that falls under the instructor's job description...)

No comments: