Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My dogs have MySpace accounts

  • I know that there are a few people in my family that watch Grey's Anatomy and we now call or email eachother about it. But, in case there's anyone out there in blog-land that watches it, but hasn't talked to me about it, I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Last week's episode was so great!! I don't know if it's because there hadn't been a new episode in a while or what, but it seemed like it was more like Grey's Anatomy used to be, instead of what it was becoming...if that makes sense. And they left us with so many questions for next week, who wouldn't be excited?? Addison and Alex, Addison and McSteamy, George's dad, George and Callie, Meredith's snoring problem... Well, the last one probably isn't meant to keep us on the edge of our seats, but it is still unresolved.
  • Steve and Nick know that they're not allowed on the couch unless they're invited, but their definition of "invited" has become very loose. If we're adjusting our blanket and we pat it down, they think that's there invitiation and they both jump right up, usually on top of me. The patting of the blanket can wake them up from a deep sleep across the room and they'll still be up on the couch in 2 seconds.
  • One of my instructors from last semester personally emailed me and asked me to work in her lab this semester. I think it would be fun, but it's a big time commitment, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.
  • Aaron and I are trying to eat healthier. We're not dieting, because we wouldn't be successful (I love chocolate too much!!), but instead we're just trying to incorporate more healthy items into our meals. We had salmon on Monday night, strawberry and peach smoothies yesterday morning, chicken with brown rice and green beans last night, we're having peaches with dinner tonight and plan on having tilapia for dinner tomorrow night. Fruits and vegetables and fish weren't really a regular part of our diet before, so this is a big step for us!!
  • I have class at 10 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I got up early today so that I could get some homework or housework done before I had to go to class. So far, all I've done is write this blog entry though!!

No comments: