Thursday, January 25, 2007

Our dogs love Ron Burgundy!!

Lots of exciting things going on in the Mortvedt household (as long as you view excitement as relative...)
  • We got rid of our land-line. We first kept it because we weren't getting great cellphone reception in Slater. When that improved, it was almost time for the wedding and we were using it as a form of RSVP. But now, we have great reception and the wedding is over, so we're free to get rid of it!! Welcome to the 21st century to us!!
  • I made my first "from scratch" cheesecake, with Aaron's help. I have never made a cheesecake before, and I hear they're hard, so I'm pretty excited, but nervous. Hopefully it turns out tasty.
  • Aaron is celebrating his 1-year anniversary as the restaurant manager of Audubon's today!! We'll be taking the cheesecake in to work as celebration tomorrow.
  • I've worked out 5 of the last 7 days and had fruits or veggies as a snack every afternoon this week. (Ask my mom, I don't do fruits and veggies.)

No comments: