Friday, July 15, 2005

Lately I've started reading the blogs of a few friends. Generally, there's nothing extraordinarily exciting (or even intelligent--no offense) in the entries. It's amazing to me, though, how reading the everyday thoughts of others can keep me so amused. Well, Aaron and I decided to give it a shot ourselves. Our lives aren't very interesting and I won't venture to say we have anything intelligent to say, but we've decided to share it anyways, so enjoy!!

I should have been cleaning our house today, because there's no doubt that's it's a disaster area right now. But instead, I started messing around on the internet creating our new website and blog. It's been frustrating at times, but fun overall. Too much time off from work has made me lazy. Hopefully I can kick it into gear tonight, otherwise I think we'll go crazy soon from the chaos. (And yes, I just got done saying that hopefully I can get some good cleaning done on a Friday night!!)

No comments: