Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Our oh-so-spoiled puppy!!

Last week I decided to wash the slipcovers off our couches. I think our animals have gotten close to being done massively shedding for the summer, although I wouldn't bet any money on it!! Now, normally, our dog Steve has his own couch (yes, I realize that's enough to consider him spoiled.) He also has a body pillow and a normal pillow on his couch. Below is a picture of him, annoyed and ignoring us, because his pillows are missing.
Posted by Picasa
This night was yet another reminder that I should always have my camera handy. Less than 10 minutes before this picture was taken, Steve was laying on the floor with his head on his pillow. (The pillow is seen in the lower right hand corner.) I must say, it was a very cute thing to see!!

One might accuse Aaron and I of being 'crazy' or 'childish' because we like to narrate possible thoughts inside our pets' heads. On this night, we were quite sure that Steve was thinking "Ok, seriously guys. Do you really expect me to watch TV without my pillow?!? You're going to feel really dumb when you realize that you forgot to put my pillows back on the couch." The good news, for all of you worried readers out there, is that we quickly rectified the situation and his pillows are back in place.

My question is, is there something wrong with me (us), because I'm this obsessed with my pet's comfort?? Or does it just mean that I'm a wonderful, caring person??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a wonderful caring person!