Friday, September 16, 2005

Comments requested...

...and I'd prefer if they were from real people and not just spam!! It's very upsetting when the only comments I get are from random people trying to get me to go to their website :-(

Any Survivor fans reading this?? Because if you are, you'll know what I'm talking about. I swear that at least 3 people would have died in last nights season premiere if they hadn't had a nurse practitioner on their team. I'll admit that I like watching reality TV and I probably won't stop, but it was scary to watch last night!!

Anyhow, I survived (haha, I was just talking about Survivor) my first test of the semester and my first blue book test of my college career. I have two more next week and two the week after that, but they're not blue book tests, so I feel a little better about them from the start!!

We're going camping next weekend in the CR area for my little brother's 4th birthday. Steve has had camping experience (in our backyard, tee-hee) but we're not ready to try taking Nick and Steve camping with us. We're also pretty sure that Aaron's parents aren't going to want to watch both grand-pups. If anyone wants to watch two amazing dogs for the weekend, or even one of them, let us know. We'd be more than happy to make your dreams come true!! Just look at how adorable they are:

"Aaron the Animal Trainer" getting the boys to perform amazing tricks!! Crikies that's good dog training!!

No comments: