Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We're all good at something...

Aaron is really good at making fancy-schmancy meals, like the one he made me on Valentines Day, when everything (and I do mean everything) was heart shaped. I'm even amazed by the fact that he can make yummy meatloaf with no recipe, well, basically anything without a recipe. You can see how great my cooking skills must be, which brings me to my next point.

I'm really good at using a microwave (thank you Mom!!) Aaron is closing Lobby Bar tonight, which means he had to be to work at 7:30. Generally if he's working and I'm not, I try to make him dinner. So tonight, while he was getting ready, I whipped up an "amazing" meal. We had chicken patties(microwaved), cottage cheese(straight from the container), and Mac N' Cheese (Easy Mac, so also microwaved). Aaron was, or at least pretended to be, happy with the meal and complimented the macaroni, because he can never get it to the right 'creaminess' like I did. He was surprised when I told him that it was Easy Mac and he continued to compliment my skills. Isn't he wonderful??

No comments: