Thursday, September 08, 2005

The key is broken between the "K" and ";"

...so please forgive any typos, well, at least if the type involves a missing "L." I start off with the norm, describing our puppies' newest accomplishments. Steve can roll over now. We think he's been able to forever now, but he's just started as a result of trying to be better than the puppy. The puppy hasn't really picked up any new tricks, but he has gotten much better at sitting, shaking, and laying down. Nick loves going into his cage now, because he gets a "big boy" treat. We've realized how big he's gotten, he weighs about 20 pounds now (he started out at 13, 3 weeks ago). He's a lot longer too. Tee-hee. Nick just ran into his cage as I was writing. Apparenty he thinks it's bedtime!!

So, if you reside in the Ames/Des Moines area, I'd definitely recommend going to the Funny Bone if you're trying to find something fun to do. Aaron and I went yesterday evening with his cousin Jeff and Jeff's girlfriend Sarah. We saw a comedian named "Cowboy Bill" and he was very entertaining. After he started on the poop jokes, I couldn't stop laughing!! We're already talking about going back to see a hypnotist in October sometime.

*GOOD NEWS FLASH* Aaron and I both have next weekend off (the 17th and 18th) and we don't have any plans. Even more exciting, is that it's the first of three weekends in a row that we'll have off.

I think we're going to sneak off into the bedroom soon, because Nick is LOVING his cage. He keeps walking into it and looking at us like "Why aren't you closing me in guys?? I'm ready to sleep!!" And for your enjoyment, I'll add in a picture of him :-D I took it about 3 minutes ago when he was in his cage with both of his ears flipped up.
Have a great weekend everyone!! (Beat Iowa!! Go Cyclones!!)

No comments: