Monday, September 19, 2005

Dinner Conversation

Does everyone's dinner conversation center around work the way my family's does?? I realize that part of it might be because a large number of us all work at the Gateway, but I was over at my parent's for dinner tonight with Aaron, my brother and his fiance, and 2 of my cousins, and I swear at least 75% of our conversation centered around work. My brother and Becky have a wedding to plan and my cousin, Susan, is about 6 months pregnant, yet all we talked about was work. I even tried to pull people away to look at pics of Becky's wedding dress, but to no avail!!

The good news is, I didn't eat myself sick tonight. For the last two nights, I've eaten and eaten until I basically feel like I'm going to puke. I'd also like everyone to know that we made some of the best Scotcharoos EVER this weekend. We also made S'Mores brownies and bought 5 bags of Halloween candy, so we've been fattening up for the winter. Mmmmm...so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Blakely, maybe you need to remove anonymous users from your list? I know that may change my tag line, but these spam bloggers are not cool.

Can you delete their comments from your blogger program? Just wondering.

Hey, are we going to see you soon? Email me!

- Dana