Monday, October 17, 2005

As a bride-to-be

I'm having my first "crisis" as a bride-to-be, although any guy will say that it's not a big deal. I can't find a place to have the actual wedding on the date we've picked!! Aaron, my brother, and my stepdad are all telling me that it will be fine and we'll find somewhere to have it. Luckily, my brother's fiance assured me that she went through a similar sort of problem, so I feel a little bit less like I'm overreacting to the situation. I keep saying that if I can just get the date set, with a reception site and a ceremony site, that everything else will be fine, although I'm sure there will be other issues along the way.

Other than the ceremony site issue, being engaged has been wonderful!! I'll admit, I often sit around just looking at my ring and have found that the lighting in 001 Carver and in Audubon's makes the ring extra sparkly. White getting ready to start Run for the Roses (where we did some great walking!!) Becky and I decided that we should make winter gloves with a "ring hole" so that it doesn't have to be covered up!! Just let us know if you need a pair :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend!

Did my list of suggestions help at all?

Love, Dana