Monday, February 05, 2007

Salmon and Butternut Squash

I want a "work from home" job. You know, one where you stuff envelopes, construct CD cases or screw nuts and bolts together and they just pay you based on how many you get done, or getting paid to take online surveys or be a mystery shopper. But I have no idea if there are any legitimate jobs out there or if they're all scams. Any that I've seen advertised around campus require a "start-up fee" of $50 or more, which to me, screams SCAM!!

Ideally I could find a work from home job out there that requires 2 crazy dogs. If so, I'd be set!! :-D But I'll settle for something without a crazy dog requirement as long as it's legitimate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try a job shop that does electrical assembly (wiring harnesses, etc.). As a manufacturer, I used to give these types of companies business. They were legitimate, although crazy dogs weren't part of the deal.