Friday, February 09, 2007

Whoooo are you?? Who, who?? Who, who??

Does anyone want to adopt me for the latter part of next week?? I have been spoiled the past couple years and haven't really learned how to cook, because my husband is such an amazing cook. I help him with dinner many nights, but I take all my directions from him. There are a few things that I can make, but they're mainly casserole type dishes and definitely should not be made for just one person (there would be enough leftovers for a week and waste would ensue...)

My husband is going to be working or at work-related functions 4 nights in a row next week. We're trying to think of things we could make on Monday or Tuesday night that would produce some leftovers, so I could eat those a couple nights, but if we run out of leftovers, I have no idea what to make for just one person. And I don't cook very often, so I don't want to "waste" any of my cooking skills when Aaron's not even around to enjoy the finished product.

*big sigh*

No comments: