Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been Russel-ed!!

Since Saturday, I have ridden 25 miles on a bike. That's more than we've ridden the rest of the summer combined. My tailbone is a little sore, but other than that I feel great!!

The first 15 miles were around the lake when we were camping. The last mile or so was a slight uphill and it was pretty killer, but the part in the middle when we stopped for ice cream in Ventura (where Aaron got to see the house that I lived in until I was 4) made it all worth it :-D

The other 10 miles were tonight at a Spin Class. It was the first class that Aaron and I have been to, and it may not have been the greatest idea since we'd just ridden 15 miles on Saturday, but I was very happy to have sweated through it. I honestly am not sure when or if I've ever sweat that much and I definitely felt like quitting a couple times, but luckily I have a very supportive husband who wouldn't let me quit and was very encouraging for the whole 51:36 of cycling and the ab workout that followed. If you need Aaron and I between 5:30 and 6:30 on a Monday night, chances are we're "Spinning!"

No comments: