Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mexican Chili

Last Sunday, Gateway had a booth at a Bridal Fair. They wanted some pictures of a wedding from Gateway so that they could showcase what they can do. Aaron and I were the obvious choice, since we have the rights to all of our pictures, and of course since we both work there!! These are the pictures they chose. All but 2 are from our wedding (upper right). I think it looks pretty good, but I may be bias :-D

Then on Wednesday of this week, the Iowa State Daily ran their monthly Unions section. They had contacted me for an interview about life after marriage, so the interview and a couple of our wedding pictures were in the paper. Our wedding is famous!! At least in Ames, Iowa...

2 comments:

.ambre. said...

how cool! are you selling your autograph now? ;)

Blakely said...

Why yes I am. I even have a few extra copies of the newspaper, so for an extra charge, I'll autograph the newspaper!!