Sunday, April 29, 2007

We have a third dog...made only of hair.

My husband surprised me with a trip to Omaha this weekend. It was a 6-month wedding anniversary/graduation/just because he loves me trip. It was so much fun to get away together. We spent most of Saturday at the Omaha Zoo. I had never been there before and it was a lot of fun. Plus we had gorgeous weather!! We also went to a 3-D Imax movie at the zoo which was sooooooo cool!! We finished off the night by going to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then walked around the mall, where we discovered an arcade. We spent just $2 and scored 220 tickets!! We stayed at a beautiful Marriott both nights, where we got the friends and family rate, making it even better!!

I feel so lucky and loved!!

Aaron and I in front of the elephants.

This is what Aaron and I would look like as Gorillas.

With our cool Imax 3-D glasses on.

1 comment:

.ambre. said...

nice shades. :) i'm jealous! we went to the zoo last year and i loved it. especially the shark tank!