Monday, August 08, 2005

I want a puppy!!

I have been on a kick lately where I want a puppy!! It got even worse last week when I went to a petstore with the Cramers in Iowa City. I have been looking at the animal shelters websites and the ads in the papers. Today, Aaron was wonderful enough to take me to the Story County Animal Shelter and the Animal Rescue League in Ankeny. We saw some really cute dogs, but I really want a puppy that is only a few months old (3 at the most) and we didn't find any. We're thinking a lab or a beagle or a mix involving a lab or a beagle. We haven't found anything so far, not that we've been at it too entirely long. If anyone knows anyone who might know someone who knows anyone...with puppies please let us know!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know the Leagle is still here in IC! You should come visit him/us again!

- Dana