Friday, August 12, 2005

My feet already hurt!!

Nothing too exciting has happened this week. I've worked every day this week, except Wednesday, when, I'll admit it, I didn't really accomplish much. I'm still on the search for a puppy, although I don't know if Aaron's still sold on the idea, because I've been getting Steve the dog into trouble to past couple days. Sometimes I just can't say no to him, because he's so cute. Oops!! I had renewed hope when Dana told me that my puppy I want in IC is still there, but I'm guessing he'll be kind of expensive and I don't know when I'd have time to go to IC soon... :-(

Work was crazy today and is going to be even crazier today. We have 3 big weddings tomorrow, one of them being a cater at Reiman Gardens, and another couple small events. With it being so close to the start of classes, a lot of the staff has quit and we're very short staffed, which is going to make tomorrow very difficult!! The bad news is, I'm already tired and cranky after today. Hopefully it will all end up going smoothly....although my years of experience tell me otherwise.

Aaron's sister, brother-in-law, and niece are in town this weekend. If all goes as planned, we should get to see them tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it very much. We haven't seen them since the 4th of July weekend and I'm sure that Emma has changed dramatically in that time. And plus too, I just love playing with kids/babies!!

Wish me luck with the crazy weekend!!

No comments: