Monday, August 22, 2005

Nick's Name

I'm sure that the last few entries have made it seem as though the puppy is our entire life now, and that would be a correct assumption. Along with work, taking care of the new puppy and Steve have taken up all of our time recently.

I want to make a clarification on why we named Nick "Nick" and not "Frank." Even without counting all of the comments that my mom and Steve made at the very end of the voting period, Nick was in second place to Frank. We decided to take the first and second place names into consideration and pick out the best option. Nick seemed to fit him better, which most people who have met him will agree to.

Anyways, my third class of the day has started and it's a class on listening, so I should probably pay attention!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blakely!

You SO know I was only joking on the name thing! I totally think that the names Steve & Nick fit much better together than Steve and Frank. He makes a great Nick!

- Dana